29 March, 2013

Mulga Bill's Bicycle...Part 2

In celebration of my sister's and my picture-book version of Mulga Bill's Bicycle's 40th birthday, I'm posting a free activity to download and colour.

The activity below has been adapted from a poster we designed, and had been used to promote the children's book of Mulga Bill's Bicycle, first published in Australia in 1973.


Wouldn't it be fun for kids to design their own hapless Mulga Bill?  Let your imaginations run riot!

More information and activities here in the coming months.

1 comment:

Lee said...

These are fabulous! They never fail to bring a smile to my face.

I could say I wish I was a child again...but, what the hell...I still am, I think. I haven't grown out of my first childhood and am in no hurry to enter my second!

I certainly love these illustrations and the story of Mulga Bill.